Course categories to choose from
Quality course content that...
Find out how our courses work?
Benefits for students
- Choose a course based on the goals you want to achieve.
- Enrol on a course to build on your experience and interests.
- Retake a course to improve your skills or understanding.
- Participate in live online lessons, improve your communication skills.
- Gain practical experience in using digital technologies and improve your research skills.
Benefits for parents
- Create a study plan that is suitable to the needs of your child.
- Allow your child to learn at the pace they feel ready.
- Choose the course that best fits your program.
- Supplement your teaching with the support from experienced tutors.
- Get assistance from tutors who are experts in their field so you can support your child.
Benefits for schools
- Closes the attainment gap by enrolling pupils on the courses/subjects they need the extra help with.
- Eases the pressure presented by teacher absence.
- Expand your topic or subject offering.
- Offer online courses as an option to build flexibility in timetables.
- Make savings with group bookings.