The course start date and time TBC.
Reserve your seat now to avoid disappointment.
The course learning objectives are:
- Describe the body’s immune system.
- Identify the role of antibiotics and painkillers.
- Identify resilience of infectious pathogen.
At the end of this course the pupil should be able to:
- Explain how your body detects and fights the pathogen.
- Recognise how do antibiotics and painkillers work.
- Recognise how the pathogens builds resistance, give examples.
There are no prerequisite
The infectious diseases course is in three parts.
Part 1 scheduled for every first Saturday of the month.
Part 2 scheduled for every second Saturday of the month.
Part 3 scheduled for every third Saturday of the month.
This course is...
- suitable for pupils from any country.
- designed to consolidate key skills.
- ideal for pupils requiring direct instructions.
All instructions are in English.