Online lessons dates and time
All pupils enrolled on the infectious diseases course part one will join Dr Tejal Madhwani on the following dates from 3.00pm to 3.40pm GMT.
- 2nd May 2020
- 6th June 2020
- 4th July 2020
- 1st August 2020
The course learning objectives are:
- Describe infectious disease.
- Categorise common infectious diseases and the illness it causes.
- Recognise causes of infectious disease.
At the end of this course the pupil should be able to:
- Explain what are infectious diseases.
- Explain what are the common infectious diseases? and What are its symptoms?
- Recognise what causes of infectious disease.
There are no prerequisite
The infectious diseases course is in three parts.
Part 1 scheduled for every first Saturday of the month.
Part 2 scheduled for every second Saturday of the month.
Part 3 scheduled for every third Saturday of the month.
This course is...
- suitable for pupils from any country.
- designed to consolidate key skills.
- ideal for pupils requiring direct instructions.
All instructions are in English.