Online lessons dates and time
All pupils enrolled on the infectious diseases course part 2 will join Dr Tejal Madhwani in online classes on Saturday from 3.00pm to 3.40pm GMT.
- 9th May 2020
- 13th June 2020
- 11th July 2020
- 8th August 2020
The course learning objectives are:
- Identify different types of pathogen
- Describe the common transmission mechanisms for infectious diseases.
- Describe types of prevention and treatment methods for infectious diseases.
At the end of this course the pupil should be able to:
- Explain what pathogens are and the different types of pathogens.
- Explain how the diseases is transmitted with examples.
- Explain how transmission of infectious diseases can be prevented.
There are no prerequisite
The infectious diseases course is in three parts.
Part 1 scheduled for every first Saturday of the month.
Part 2 scheduled for every second Saturday of the month.
Part 3 scheduled for every third Saturday of the month.
This course is...
- suitable for pupils from any country.
- designed to consolidate key skills.
- ideal for pupils requiring direct instructions.
All instructions are in English.