Adapting to the changing educational landscape
To facilitate the best possible online learning experience for our pupils, we use a variety of strategies to deliver live interactive lessons supported by a dedicated tutor.
What you will need
- a reliable internet connection
- a computer or a laptop
- suitable headphones (optional)
We will support you with the rest so you can keep learning!
Individual learning pathway
We strive to provide quality education for all pupils whether they are;
from disadvantaged or privileged backgrounds, disengaged or diligent, special needs or high achieving.
- Pupils choose their learning path, based on their existing skills, personal needs, interests and goals.
- Pupils learn actively where progress is based on evidence of mastery instead of time spent learning.
- Pupils view assessment as a positive empowering experience to ascertain their learnt skills.
- Pupils are supported in choosing their learning pathways based on skills and personal objectives.
- Pupils are provided with relevant, meaningful, purposeful learner centred content to suit their interests.
- Pupils receive relevant, actionable feedback on their assessment results identifying options for progress.
Study from comfortable surroundings
Make savings on travel costs and time
Schedule lesson at a convenient time