1. Personalised one to one online real-time lessons.
2. Free introductory session with parents and pupil.
3. Dedicated tutor.
4. Free diagnostic assessment.
5. Follow up assignment to reinforce the pupils learning.
6. Option to schedule lessons.
7. Consult your dedicated tutor directly to book a session.
8. Flexible payment plan.
|Session length 60 minutes|
|Pay as you go £25.00 per session
Book 5 sessions for £110
Book 10 sessions for £200
We'd love to offer our support in any way we can, so if you have any questions, please email us.
My teaching philosophy
I adapt my teaching strategy to ensure EVERY student performs to a level needed to
achieve their academic and career goals.
I have an MSc and PhD in Immunology. I have 6 years’ experience in academia and 2 years’ experience in the e-learning industry. The latter taught me how to design Q&As to improve instructional outcomes. I have done over 400 hours of teaching to GCSE, A-level, graduate and postgraduate students.
- I teach biology creatively and interactively to engage the pupil.
- I quickly identifying the best approach to improve content retention in each student.
- I adapt my teaching style to support students of different abilities, cultures, interests and backgrounds.
An A-level student that often failed biology went to 60% in ½ just one term of tutoring.