Alphareach Learning Resources
Now you can purchase maths workbooks from Alphareach!
Presented in a unique style the workbooks connect various strands of mathematical concepts to provide a holistic approach.
Message from the Author...
"Having been a private maths tutor for over twenty five years, I firmly believe that in order for the students to build a strong foundation and gain a good grasp of the core concepts in maths, rigorous practice is required.
These workbooks are inspired and developed from the vast experience I have gained by creating countless customised examples and worksheets to support the individual needs of students I have taught over many years, revealing the misconceptions and difficulties students can encounter learning maths.
Following on from the success I have had using these workbooks with my own students, I am keen to offer them to teachers to support their pupils and parents interested in helping their children build a solid foundation in mathematics."
- Handwriting practice pen control.
- Handwriting practice upper case letters.
- Handwriting practice lower case letters.
- Handwriting practice upper and lower case letters.
- Handwriting practice numbers one to ten.
- Times Table BK1 - 2, 5 & 10.
- Times Table BK2 - 3, 6 & 9.
- Times Table BK3 - 4, 8 & 7.
- Times Table BK4 - 2 to 9.
- Times Table BK5 - 11 to 15
- About Time Book 1
- About Time Book 2
- All About Time
- Money Sense Bk-1a Counting money from 1p to 20p.
- Money Sense BK-1b Counting money from 20p to 50p.
- Money Sense BK-2a Counting money from 50p to £1.00.
- Money Sense Bk-2b Counting money from 50p to £1.00.
- Fraction Basics BK1
- Fraction Basics BK2
- Fraction Basics BK3
- Fraction Basics BK4
- Fraction Collection BK1
- Fraction Collection BK2
- Equivalent Fraction BK1
- Equivalent Fraction BK2
- Equivalent Fraction BK3
- Add and Subtract Fractions with same denominator BK1
- Add and Subtract Fractions with different denominator BK2
- Add and Subtract Fractions BK3
- Area and Perimeter Book 1
- Area and Perimeter Book 1
- 2D Shapes BK1
Many advantages of using the Alphareach workbooks in schools.
- No loose sheets of paper that can get lost or crumpled.
- No random pick and mix questions instead, comprehensive coverage of a topic linking different strands within mathematics that develops deeper understanding of essential mathematical concept.
- The workbooks can help as an intervention strategy to support struggling pupil or to challenge more able pupil.
- Pupil can look back through the workbook and monitor their own progress.
- The workbook emphasise key words and facts repeatedly.
- Lots of practice to enhance problem solving skill of your pupil.
- The workbooks are effective as a stand-alone topic to learn or as a supplement to the topic you are teaching.
- Time saver for busy teacher.
- Support for supply teacher.