Overview of infectious diseases.
Let's understand how infectious diseases spread.
This will be the first of the three part course.
The course start date and time TBC.
Reserve your seat now to avoid disappointment.
The course learning objectives are:
- Describe infectious disease.
- Categorise common infectious diseases and the illness it causes.
- Recognise causes of infectious disease.
At the end of this course the pupil should be able to:
- Explain what are infectious diseases.
- Explain what are the common infectious diseases? and What are its symptoms?
- Recognise what causes of infectious disease.
This course is designed for pupils ages 12 and above, who would like to get an in depth understanding of infectious diseases and how it is spread.
There are no prerequisite
The infectious diseases course is in three parts.
Part 1 scheduled for every first Saturday of the month.
Part 2 scheduled for every second Saturday of the month.
Part 3 scheduled for every third Saturday of the month.
This course is...
- suitable for pupils from any country.
- designed to consolidate key skills.
- ideal for pupils requiring direct instructions.
All instructions are in English.