The course start date and time TBC.
Reserve your seat now to avoid disappointment.
The course learning objectives are:
- Identify different types of pathogen
- Describe the common transmission mechanisms for infectious diseases.
- Describe types of prevention and treatment methods for infectious diseases.
At the end of this course the pupil should be able to:
- Explain what pathogens are and the different types of pathogens.
- Explain how the diseases is transmitted with examples.
- Explain how transmission of infectious diseases can be prevented.
There are no prerequisite
The infectious diseases course is in three parts.
Part 1 scheduled for every first Saturday of the month.
Part 2 scheduled for every second Saturday of the month.
Part 3 scheduled for every third Saturday of the month.
This course is...
- suitable for pupils from any country.
- designed to consolidate key skills.
- ideal for pupils requiring direct instructions.
All instructions are in English.