| Live tutor led group lessons
1 hour per week (12 in total)
4 – 6 hours per week
| Pass mark
|Weekly sessions on Sundays
10am to 11am (UK time)
|Pupils will be assigned homework to complete.
|The Mastery-Based Decimals course helps learners develop the confidence to calculate mentally, learn key facts and skills to develop problem-solving strategies.
Decimals are relevant more so in our technological age and essential for developing critical mathematical thinking.
|This course is ideal for students who need to improve or gain mastery of their numeracy skills and want to deepen their understanding of the concept of decimals.
This course is especially suitable for pupils studying towards achieving grades 3, 4 and 5 in Maths GCSE.
What Will You Learn?
- Locate numbers with one decimal place on a number line.
- Find the difference using a number line.
- Order decimal numbers.
- Add and subtract decimal numbers.
- Round decimal numbers to 1 and 2 d.p.
- Convert decimals to fractions.
- Convert fractions to decimals.
Diagnostic Test For Decimals Course
Diagnostic Test for Decimal Course