Alphareach is committed to protecting your privacy and safety. The personal information that we gather from you is necessary for us to provide our services to you.
Alphareach endeavours to ensure that the information collected from you, is stored safely and accessible only to the relevant tutors and employees requiring the information to fulfil their responsibilities.
2. COLLECTION OF YOUR DATA
If you are aged 18 or under, please do not provide any personal data.
We obtain information from you when you use the Alphareach website and create an account or make a purchase, etc.
Alphareach collects personally identifiable information such as your name, phone number, e-mail address, home or work address, interests, qualifications. Alphareach also collects demographic information, such as your age, gender, preferences, interests and favourites.
Moreover, we automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. We may also receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources. We use this information to maintain the quality and operation of our services and gather general statistics regarding the use of the Alphareach website.
Please be informed that when you disclose personally recognisable or personally sensitive information through the Alphareach website like your profile or make a comment then, this information may be collected and used by others. Note: Alphareach does not monitor your private online communications.
When you purchase from our website, your payment details are held and collected by third-party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of such transactions.
3. USE OF YOUR DATA
In using our website, you agree that your personal information is collected, stored, used and shared by Alphareach or third parties we work with to deliver the services you requested for any of the following purposes:
- to inform you of other products or services available from Alphareach and its partner sites;
- to contact you via surveys to research your opinion of current services or potential new services;
- to provide, maintain, protect and improve the quality of our website, online courses, content and resources we offer;
- to provide you with a personalised browsing experience when using our site;
- to tailor our advertising through various mediums, including social media;
- to manage the learner account that you have registered with us;
- to allow you to use the full range of features on or via our site;
- to send you course-specific email notifications and updates about online lessons and courses enrolled in;
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
- to contact you occasionally to invite you to share your opinions and experiences of Alphareach Learning;
- to update you about our products and services.
You can control your email preferences on the Account settings page.
Alphareach may contact you on behalf of external business partners offering their services and products that may be of interest to you. In addition, Alphareach may share your data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties require your data to provide these services to Alphareach, and they are required to maintain your information confidential.
Alphareach website will disclose your personal data only:
- if required to do so by law;
- to protect the personal safety of users of Alphareach, or the public;
- to defend the rights or property of Alphareach.
4. STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information that Alphareach collects is possibly transferred, stored and processed at a destination outside the European Economic Area 'EEA' by staff operating outside the EEA. They will have different standards of data protection. These include, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the delivery of services provided to you.
5. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
The legal basis for processing the information that we gather will depend on the specific context we collect this data.
We will collect personal information from you only:
- where we have your consent to do so;
- where the processing of personal information is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights;
- where we need the personal information to perform our contractual obligations with you;
- If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as the possible consequences if you do not provide the information);
- Equally, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at relevant times what those legitimate interests are.
6. DISCLOUSER OF YOUR INFORMATION
Alphareach will do its best to protect your data. You Consent that we may have to disclose your information to third parties this includes:
- Our tutors and employees to help us provide our services to you;
- Our payment services provider when you purchase to process your payment. When personal data (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol;
- Our customer service software if you contact our support team; and providers of assessments and marking services when you sign-up for interactive learning, quizzes, assessment or submit a piece of work for marking to the tutor;
- Our customer relations, management services providers (which allows us, for example, to send personalised email communications to you);
- Our provider of file storage and management services;
- The third-parties use of your data will be subject to their own privacy policies. We advise you to visit their websites for further information as to how they process your information.
Once Alphareach has received your information we will use stringent measures to prevent any unauthorised access. However, Alphareach cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted over the internet to its site. Any transmission of data is at your own risk..
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can edit to update your details by logging into your account whenever you wish;
- You may unsubscribe from some email communications by following the unsubscribe link in the email communication itself;
- You can withdraw your consent at any time, where we have collected and processed your personal information based on your consent, by contacting us using the contact details provided;
- Withdrawing your consent shall not affect the legality of any processing we may have done before your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information completed upon reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent;
- If you have any privacy-related questions or unresolved problems, you may contact us by email;
- You have the right to complain to your local data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information.
You can access the information held about you. There may be an admin fee to meet the costs of your request.
The Alphareach website uses “cookies” to help you personalise your online experience. Cookies are small files stored on your hard drive. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
The purpose of cookies is to provide a convenient feature to save you time and retrieve previously visited pages. Also if you register with Alphareach web services, it recalls your specific information on subsequent visits and simplifies the process of recording your data, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses and so on.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies; however you can accept, decline or modify your browser setting as would you prefer.
9. Data Retention
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an on-going legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will delete it.
10. Contacting Us